Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Good Wife...Better than Good !!


So have you been watching "The Good Wife"? If not, WHY NOT ? I'm seriously addicted to it! More4 every Thursday night at 9.00pm is cleared for this hour long drama.
If you have been watching it, have you become as addicted as me? I'm blown away by Julianna Margulies in the lead as Alicia Florrick, the wronged wife who returns to work as a lawyer. She can say more with a look and silence than most actors can with a fat script.
In fact all the cast are brilliant in this but my particular favourite is Alan Cumming as Eli Gold.

Mr.Cumming is just one of my favourite actors of all time. He can transform himself for every role he takes on and makes you see the character rather than just the actor playing the character! Wow - that sounds a bit obnoxious but I hope you get what I mean. I just love how he takes on different roles and characters and challenges himself. He's played "Boris" in James Bond Goldeneye, "Billie" in the L Word, "Glitch" in "Tinman", the mutant "Nightcrawler" in Xmen, the badie "Fagen Floop" in Spy Kids, and many many other different roles. Such variety and talent and skill. I also think there's something very sexy about him but alas he's currently in a civil partnership with artist Grant Shaffer:)

Anyways, this was meant to be about the Good Wife. Watch it!! Its brilliant!!

Enough said!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment