Thursday, February 3, 2011

Lacura Make-Up at Lidl - REVIEW

My first make-up post and bargain alert!!!

I've been using the Lacura concealor and compact powder for a little while now and I have to say that I love them.
The concealor is lovely and very easy to blend. There are three shades, savannah, cashmere and amber. Savannah is a light beige shade, cashmere is slighty more pinky and amber is the darkest. I've been using Savannah (swatch below)and I would be very fair skinned. It has been getting rave reviews online and I have to agree with them. Apparently its as good as the YSL Touche Eclat (which I've never used).
The powder is also a favourite of mine. It is lovely and silky. It comes with a little powder puff which I don't use as I find a brush is better for applying. Again it comes in a number of shades but I've been using Transparent which I'm really liking. The compact also has a mirror.
The powder compact retails for €2.99 so BARGAIN ALERT. And the concealor is €4.49. Way cheaper than Touche Eclat !!!!
I would happily recommend the above two products and I'm hoping to try more of the Lacura range in the future!!!

Take care,
Big Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment