Thursday, March 17, 2011

Dream homes

I cannot wait for the day when I can afford to buy my own home! Until then though I look for inspiration and ideas.....I came across this beautiful interior for a small apartment on www.freshome.com.








This would be the perfect first apartment for a bachelorette like myself.....I love how crisp and white it is. It looks so open and bright and light and fresh even though its a very small one bed apartment. Having the same floor throughout helps the flow and helps make it look bigger too.
The hints of colour and funky accessories help stop it all looking too bland and clinical.

Big Girl
For more pictures of this apartment check out:
http://freshome.com/2009/07/06/beautiful-and-practical-tiny-apartment-interior-design/

No comments:

Post a Comment